- 6-month contract, possibility to extend further
- Opportunity to work in a government sector, and promote real change in NSW!
- Daily rate up to $900 + Super
- Flexible working environment
About the Role
The Communication Specialist provides advice and support to the teams in a fast-moving environment. There will be a strong reliance on your ability to convey complex technical information as it relates to evolving planning policy matters in simple language for a diverse ecosystem of stakeholders.
A main function of the Communication Specialist will be to support the design, development, delivery, and management of communications to support change within the Division and to manage the establishment and/or monitoring of metrics to identify and recommend improvements in content and engagement.
- Someone who is self-motivated
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Advanced in PowerPoint.
- A self-starter who is a great writer and can work quickly on getting things done.
- A good people person who can collaborate with people from diverse professions.
Job Reference S20