- 9 - 12 month contract with 1 x 6 month extension
- Remote Work
- Australian Citizen with Baseline clearance
- High-profile program
Randstad Digital (Formerly Finite Recruitment)
Randstad Digital was announced on August 30, 2023, under the umbrella of Randstad, the world's largest talent company and a partner of choice to clients. Our 46,000 employees around the world make a positive impact on society by helping people to realize their true potential throughout their working life. In 2022, in our 39 markets, we helped more than 2 million people find a job that feels good and advised over 230,000 clients on their talent needs.
(Formerly Finite Recruitment) is looking to engage Cloud Solution Architect to provide architecture services and advice to project business and ICT delivery teams.
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- Design and implement Data Warehouse architecture on Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- Design and build reporting solutions using Power BI
- Design and build ETL (Extract, Transform and Load) solutions
- Migrate data from the OnPrem SQL Server data warehouse to Azure platform.
- Establishment of medallion architecture for processing data requirements, e.g., databases, CSV files, external data etc into Bronze, Silver, and Gold Layers, as agreed.
- Implement and maintain DevOps for collaboration, source version control, integration, and deployment of data solutions including ADF pipelines etc.
- Establish Microsoft best practices around using Azure services, by providing weekly team updates to illustrate key achievements in the week.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 0425763872 to discuss further.