About the Company:
Our client is a multi-office network located in regional Victoria and Melbourne CBD and provides premium warranty and insurance products sold by trusted partners. They have the goal to deliver the best and highest quality service whenever unexpected vehicle issues arise. This opportunity will provide plenty of growth and opportunity as they are a growing office and have recently revamped their training and internal processes. Backed by a fantastic manager, this is a diverse role that will propel you into the world of Motor Vehicles and Claims Management with no prior experience necessary.
As a Motor Vehicle Assessor, your daily duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Assessing the Mechanical fault and determining what cause of action to take.
- Providing excellent service on all calls.
- Handling inbound and outbound phone calls.
- Resolve complaints and processing disputes in accordance with company guidelines.
- Liaising with senior team members and directing and escalating claims.
- Writing accurate and detailed reports.
- Liaising with stakeholders when necessary.
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- At least 1+ years' in a customer service-based role.
- A keen interest in cars and motor vehicles. An understanding of car parts or coming from a Mechanic background.
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to pick up the phones and handle a fast-paced environment.
- A high level of organisational skills and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work individually and within a team.
- Must be resilient, motivated and energetic.
- You do not need to have prior Insurance experience.
- Location is flexible, working from either office.
- WFH options and flexibility.
- A fantastic opportunity to join a team backed by a fantastic manager, with strong systems and training in place.
- Full training provided.
- Free Gym access in the building.
- New office fit out.
- Ability to earn quarterly bonuses.
Click "Apply Now"