While we can't disclose our client at this stage, but we can say they are an awesome business to work for! The business is going from strength to strength with a number of exciting project and programmes in the pipeline over the coming years. Work alongside some of the best talent in the market with a common goal of being the best at what they do.
As the CISO, reporting directly to the CTO, you will be responsible for the ownership and leadership of the security team. As the SME of all thing's security for the business, you will be championing best practices across the entire organisation. Additionally, you will be responsible for developing and implementing cyber-security strategies and road-maps and aligning this to the wider technology team goals.
As the ambassador for the security team you will be dealing with a multitude of key stakeholders, including executives and board members.
Additional responsibilities include but not limited to;
- Adapting to emerging threats through the implementation of new technologies, adjusting and uplifting protection and architectural principals
- Audits and compliance projects
- Achieving and maintaining security certifications
- Managing third part suppliers and vendor management
- Team management of Security Analyst and Auditors
You will have proven and demonstrated experience of building, leading and growing cyber security teams to align with the organisation's needs. The background of the ideal candidate will have had prior experience within cyber security, software engineering and architecture. You will be able to work autonomously and collectively part of a team. Experienced, capable and strong relationship management skills are essential.
Additional requirements include;
- Leading high performing teams
- Hands on experience delivering and administering security products and services
- CISSP certification
- Experience of implementing and maintaining international security standards
If you feel this is a good fit and have the appropriate skills you can submit your application, in strict confidence, using the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Tom Derbyshire in our Auckland office on 027 370 0095
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.