- Portfolio Change Lead
- Initial 12-Month Contract
- CBD Location (WFH)
- Day Rate: $1,100 - $1,250 + Super
- Cultural Transformation & Tech Change
Leading a sizeable Change portfolio of around 6-7 projects some of which are high profile with a lot of external stakeholder interest.
Projects will be a mixture of cultural transformation (behavioural change) and technology change.
You will be:
- Accountable for development and facilitating engagement and approval of the change strategy/approach across a Program of work.
- Working with the Executive Sponsor and GM Business Owner, ensuring optimal Change Sponsorship across the organisation.
- Monitors application of Change framework and quality oversight of change deliverables across the Program of work.
- Provide Change Program updates to Senior stakeholders, monitoring change progress and reporting and resolution of issues or roadblocks.
- Prior 'Change Lead' experience heading up a portfolio/program.
- Minimum 10+ years' experience in transformational Programs and Projects.
This is an exciting role in an established Change practice working on an enterprise scale. Needs someone with empathy and good people & stakeholder influencing skills.
Who we are:
The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered please apply for the role by clicking the apply button! (Reference S52)