- Change Analyst
- Initial 6-Month Contract
- Hybrid: WFH & CBD
- Day Rate: Up to $850 + Super
- NSW Government | Insurance
- Cultural Transformation & Tech Change
Responsible for supporting the Change Manager on Enterprise Portfolio initiatives. This includes facilitating, influencing and delivering end-to-end change initiatives to support the program.
You will be:
- Responsible for development and delivery of the change impact assessment analysis to inform the change plan or approach.
- Support in creation of change approach for small scale initiatives.
- Managing and monitoring the business impact, readiness assessment and transition plan execution.
- Deliver change adoption analysis to inform Change Reports, and compile Change reports in support of the change Manager where directed.
- Experience and knowledge of change management principles, methodologies and tools.
Who we are:
The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered please apply for the role by clicking the apply button! (Reference S52)