About the company:
Our client is a leading specialist in Workers Compensation claims management with an impressive track record, reputation and focus on excellence in service and innovation. Our client is seeking impressive individuals looking to kick start their career with the aim to assist their injured workers in improving their health to return to work as effectively as possible.
This position is an in-depth training program for a Junior Case Manager based in Burwood.
- Provide needs-based services to people with work related injuries
- Liaising with injured workers and clients
- Liaising with practitioners to facilitate medical management
- Responding to email and phone enquiries
- Payment of medical expenses
- Learning and understanding the legal side of workers' compensation
- Working closely alongside case managers
The ideal candidate will possess the following;
- 1+ years of Customer service or Administrative experience
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- A high level of organisational skills and high attention to detail
- Ability to work individually and within a team
- Must be resilient, motivated and energetic
- Flexibility and WFH options
- Full training provided
- Excellent career development
- Close to home
- A fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable team and kickstart your career
Click "Apply Now"
Call Eryn Button on 0411867493 for a confidential discussion or email your CV to