- Supportive and passionate team
- $300K + OTE
- Long term hybrid WFH
About the company:
A platform-enabled, secure network and digital infrastructure provider trusted by some of Australia's biggest brands. The company leads the industry in designing, building and operating digital infrastructure - providing greater efficiency, performance, agility and resilience.
About the role:
The Business Development Manager primary role is to identify, engage and acquire new business within the core suit of product families; Connect, Collaborate and Operate. At a high level, the Business Development Manager will:
- Build, progress and close sales pipeline
- Educate customers on the company product families and associated value proposition
- Lead the response on tenders as/when required
- Work within the national group to achieve personal/team budgets
Skills & Experience:
- Previous sales experience working within the Telecommunication and Information Technology sector is mandatory. Specifically, the mid-market and enterprise space.
- Experience in WAN/LAN technologies a must. Specifically: SD-WAN (Meraki/Fortinet)
- A proven history of achieving/exceeding sales targets
- A proven history demonstrating the ability able to identify, engage and win new business
- A commitment to provide exceptional customer service across all channels - written, phone and face to face.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely, varying communication style depending upon the audience.
- Excellent attention to detail and written skills when communicating with others, both internally and externally.
- An ability to apply knowledge in a practical, commercial manner.
- An ability to accomplish objectives effectively within time frame given, and carry out administrative duties within portfolio in an efficient and timely manner.
- An opportunity to work with a supportive and passionate team to change the way Australian businesses connect, collaborate and operate
- An opportunity to drive a pivotal new function within a growing business at an exciting point in its history
- Business has a track record of 50% win rate conversion, you can leverage current success
- A range of employee benefits including income protection, internet connections and mobile phone allowances
If this role is for you hit the APPLY button now. Reference I6