We are looking for a Developer/AX Technical Consultant who has experience with AX Development across the 2012R3/D365 versions for one of our ASX-listed clients that is going through a large digital transformation program.
As a Technical Consultant/Developer, you will significantly contribute to identifying best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects; develop design of application, provide regular support/guidance to project teams on complex coding, issue resolution and execution.
You will collaborate with some of the best talent in the industry to create and implement innovative high-quality.
- Experience in developing Integrations and Interfaces
- Data Migration
- Having exposure to application life cycle management tool like JIRA, HP ALM, Defect tracker etc.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline
- 5+ years relevant experience as a Technical Consultant in Implementation of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012R3 or Dynamics 365 Finance and Operations
- 3+ years of relevant experience in Development, Solutions evaluation/ Validation and Deployment
- Knowledge on technical best practices
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Exposure to X++, SQL, SSRS or .NET coding
Finite Recruitment Information Technology specialise in IT. If you are interested in this role, or any IT related opportunities, please apply or contact Caspar Woensdregt for a confidential discussion on 03 9617 3911.