Long Term Contract
Baseline Clearance Required
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
The Role / Overview:
Finite are looking for an Automation or Integration Engineer (DevOps) with a strong background in scripting and development that underpins automation, and continuous delivery.
- Identify and automate points of manual work when onboarding new systems and products.
- Maintain existing integration and delivery pipelines and ensure processes are standardised and reused.
- Provide Infrastructure as Code (IaC) support to all development and production environments.
- Maintain, configure and develop dynamic containerised environments in support of development and production. This ranges from greenfield serverless environments to full stack brownfield environments.
- Reduce the time it takes to build, deploy, and configure software to all environments.
- Joint owner of all development and release tooling, processes and architecture.
- Assists in developing application monitoring solutions across cloud and on-prem solutions.
- Work with development and operations teams to offer automation as a service across domains, products and services.
- Experience coordinating and executing prototypes or proof of concepts.
- Experience documenting and socialising technical best practices both conceptually and prescriptively.
- Experience designing solution architecture on premises or in the cloud, and delivering hybrid solutions
- Experience building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines for large projects relative to size of the organisation.
- Experience managing configuration and state using DevOps tooling and scripting languages
- Experience coordinating lift and shift (on-premises to cloud) operations either as part of a pipeline, migration or upgrade.
- Experience triaging technical issues and responding to ICT incidents/outages.
- Experience managing a source code repository for an organisation.
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.