Our client is a public sector organisation whose influence and daily work impacts the lives of Aucklanders. Their main focus is on growth and promoting a data-driven culture.
As a Data Engineer / Analytics Developer, you will be responsible for establishing the strategic direction for a self-service and data-driven business through:
- Significant contributions in the design and development of an enterprise data warehouse platform
- Identify and devise solutions to complex and interesting problems arising from large-scale speed and volume of data processed and managed
- Delivering end-to-end analytic solutions with deep understanding of current roadmap, technology stack and strategy
- Continuous improvement, maintenance, monitoring and troubleshooting of existing data ecosystem (from Data Platform to Business Intelligence/Analytic solutions)
- Tackle a number of exciting upcoming projects with regards to Cloud/ modern platform adoption
- Significant experience in taking on data warehouse and BI/Analytic projects and challenges
- Demonstrated ability to engage all stakeholders and counterparts across technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development, and data modelling
- Experience with platforms/tools such as SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, WhereScape RED
- Demonstrated knowledge of BI reporting principles and methodologies with experience working on related tools, such as SSAS Tabular Models and PowerBI
- Experience with real-time and Big Data ingestion and analytics would be advantageous
- Preferred Cloud experience (Azure)
Be part of an inclusive and collaborative environment with a significant sense of purpose and drive to build connections and grow your career.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Matt Goh in our Auckland office on 022 306 6765.