Are you profiecient in Alteryx and PowerBI? Do you excel in Business Intelligence and Automation?
FinXL are looking to engage a Alteryx/PowerBI Consultant for one our leading banking clients in a hybrid workflow environment for a 6 Month term with the high possibility of extension if successful.
About the role:
You will be joining a project that has recently been initiated, with both short- and long-term milestones, as well as scope to expand significantly into further multi-year phases. An ability to hit the ground running, quickly build relationships, and understand new concepts will therefore be essential.
- Create new reporting solutions, leveraging large data sets to create new analytical capabilities for business stakeholders
- Help design the data models required to deliver these solutions
- Communicate effectively with your stakeholders to ensure that their requirements are understood, documented, & translated into reporting that meet business needs
- Identify & deliver opportunities for automation, where current business processes are dependent on manual end-user calculations
- Ensure that solutions are delivered in compliance with Finance standards & best-practise
- Timely identification and escalation of issues and risks
You will also have:
- An understanding of financial products and data, possibly grounded in experience working closely with Finance Data Warehouses, or having carried out similar data-focussed roles
- Technical skills in Alteryx development, experience in a banking/finance context is desirable
- Experience using data visualisation tools would be highly advantageous - preferably PowerBI, but equally other platforms such as Tableau, Qlikview
- A desire to learn new tools, techniques, and concepts, both technical and financial
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.