We are seeking an experienced Senior 365 Developer to start ASAP on a 9 month contract to work on the Customer Portal Solution. You will be within a large team of highly skilled developers creating and updating exciting and innovative projects to deliver 365 for both internal and external use. Your primary responsibility will be to design and develop these layers of applications and coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality 365 product is essential. The role will be high paced, often changing and requires a great team effort therefore I need a person who is able respond positively in this type of environment.
Successful applicants will...
- Minimum 5 years Dynamics experience
- 7-10+ years overall development experience
- Proven PowerApps development experience (preferably PowerApps Portals)
- Sound oral communication skills along with the ability to produce clear, concise documentation
- Demonstrate composure and resilience combined with a flexible can-do positive attitude
- Understand priorities and be able to prioritise activities as required
- Must be able to work in an at times ambiguous and changing environment and be a fantastic team player.
- Previous government experience would be beneficial
- Must be a New Zealand citizen or permanent resident as privileged access must be obtained
What you need to do now
To submit your profile, please 'Apply Now' with a current CV or if you would like to have a confidential discussion regarding this or other opportunities, call us today on 04 978 8009 and one of our consultants would be happy to speak with you.